1. Basic policy
The Ministry of the Environment (MOE) acquires information about users of the G7 Platform for Net-zero and Well-being in Life web page to the extent necessary for smooth operation of service (information provision via the website, acceptance of comments/inquiries, etc.) provided at the website of the G7 Platform for Net-zero and Well-being in Life (https://www.g7life.org; hereinafter referred to as "our site"). Information acquired will be handled properly and used only for the purposes for which it is acquired.
2. Scope of information acquired
(1) Our site automatically acquires information such as Internet domain, IP address, and other such information about access to our site. While cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order to identify users) are used in part of our website, in sending cookies, we do not collect personal information that would identify a user. Users may also set their browsers not to receive cookies at any time.
(2) If you are contacting us to inform us of links to our website or make inquiries concerning copyright, please provide us with an e-mail address where you can be contacted, and, if you are informing us of a link to our site, please also include the URL of the web page hosting the link.
3. Purposes of use
(1) Information automatically gathered as described in 2. (1) above will be used as reference in order to conduct website services in a smooth manner.
(2) Information gathered as described in 2. (2) above may be used when replying to the message sent, in the process of identifying the status of links and for copyright protection.
(3) Information gathered as described in 2. (3) above may be used when we reply to your e-mail.
(4) Comments gathered as described in 2. (4) above may be used as a reference in developing future policies. We may use the name, home address, telephone number and the e-mail address of the sender to reply to your e-mail.
(5) Information gathered as described in 2. (5) above may be used for the e-mail news delivery service.
4. Limitation on use and provision
The Ministry of the Environment, except in the case of compliance with disclosure requests provided for by law, or as a result of illegal access, other unlawful acts or other special reasons, will not use nor transfer to a third party the information acquired for any purposes other than those in the "Purposes of use" delineated above.
However, statistical information regarding access to our site, information regarding user attributes and overviews/summaries of proposals regarding environmental policies and comments may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure security
The Ministry of the Environment takes necessary measures to administer acquired information appropriately in order to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
6. Scope of application
You can contact us at:
Boston Consulting Group Tokyo Office
Nihonbashi Muromachi Mitsui Tower 25F
3-2-1 Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0022. Japan.
You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org